Saturday, November 14, 2015

LIKE ME AT YOUR OWN RISK PLEASE!!!


"Like me! at your own risk!! please!!! we are all born naked, speechless, and I have three choices in my life to give up, to give in, or I give it all I got. Yet! they laugh at me because I am different. I laugh at them because they are all the same. People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others won't find you so appealing. Be cool! Somewhere in the world there is a hater looking at your page. Be happy and give them something to look at. As far as I know I am delightful a person who falls and gets back up is much stronger than a person who never fell."

No comments:

Post a Comment

As a director of children live ministery i wonna take this moment to thank all who donated and also those who has been supporting this ministery through other means.Your donation is very important it will save a life of a child in africa. May God bless you all for supporting children live ministery and do not get tired doing the work of god for he will reward you for it.