Thursday, September 24, 2015

I THANK GOD I AM STILL BREATHING

I have noticed that I am becoming stocked Whenever I go to do shopping in WalMart or wholefoods market. I have hard that my car right side wheel was loosened after I bought it so that I can die on the highway by the same people who had me detained by immigration for more than nine months.
Here are the name's of the people who were involved Adidapo, Charles, and few others. Who are praising themselves for putting me on immigration hold (use of immigration law as an abusers arsenal).

No comments:

Post a Comment

As a director of children live ministery i wonna take this moment to thank all who donated and also those who has been supporting this ministery through other means.Your donation is very important it will save a life of a child in africa. May God bless you all for supporting children live ministery and do not get tired doing the work of god for he will reward you for it.